This opportunity is no longer available. Please check our careers page to view open career opportunities.
Are you a financial type who loves using technology to improve business processes? Do you like wearing many hats? Do you have strong GAAP knowledge? If so, then this may be the Assistant Controller opportunity you have been looking for to build a multi-disciplined career.
As this person will be responsible for our finance procedures and reporting, we are seeking an individual who enjoys working with people, collaborating with all business units as well as working with systems. In the Assistant Controller position, you will have the opportunity to, and responsibility for, streamlining organization processes and procedures, financial reporting and analysis, budgeting and the implementation of automated systems. You will also be responsible for maintaining our general ledger and preparing financial statements for multiple entities, locations and divisions, as well as their consolidation.
There are ample opportunities for growth with the right candidate. If your typical response to a request is “That’s not my job,” this is probably not the ideal position for you. However, if you are passionate about technology, willing to learn and love the thrill of contributing to the success of a team, we want to hear from you. Apply today and tell us what you’re capable of!
Candidates must be located within an hour of ADNET’s Rocky Hill, CT location. This position requires a blend of remote work combined with travel between client sites and meetings. Travel to other ADNET locations may be required.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow along with a rapidly growing company. This position reports directly to the CFO and includes the following responsibilities:
- Month end close and financial statement preparation (multiple entities and divisions)
- Journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations, bank reconciliations and variance analysis
- Cost allocations & Intercompany transactions
- Support Sales and Operations including sales reporting and profit analysis
- Compensation Plan Development
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
- Analysis of financial results
- Prepare financial projections and annual budgets
- Creation of financial business models
- Participation in new systems implementation
- Initiate and oversee process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree, in Accounting or related field and proven accounting experience (5 years +) or a combination of education and experience
- Proficient knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- CPA a plus, but not required
- Strong Computer skills and a strong desire for continual learning
- Driven, well-organized and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficiency managing multiple projects under tight deadlines, with the ability to effectively balance priorities
- Ability to make decisions in matters of significance.
- Must be a team player.
- An ability to work in a professional office and client environments.
- Work time may include some evenings and weekends as well as overnight travel.
Why Work at ADNET?
If you’re passionate about technology, eager to learn and love the thrill of making a positive difference, let’s connect about IT jobs! ADNET Technologies’ vision is to be the partner of choice for our clients and the best place to work for our employees. We’re passionate about keeping our team healthy, challenged and fulfilled, and our policies, people and workplace all reflect that. Everyone on our team can contribute to our culture and company strategy and truly make a difference.
Benefits for the Modern Workforce
ADNET Technologies offers progressive benefits packages, including a 100% covered healthcare option, a 401K match and a Responsible Time Off (RTO) policy that doesn’t limit the amount of time any employee can take off.
Our remote working policy offers employees the flexibility they need to do their jobs from anywhere. Employees receive the tools they need to collaborate in their jobs and connect with any member of the team, regardless of where they’re physically based. Based on employee feedback, ADNET Technologies is one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut from 2014 – 2021.
Apply for This Position
To apply for the Assistant Controller position, please click here.