ADNET Technologies is seeking a skilled Manager, Service Delivery to be responsible for overseeing the Proactive and Technical Assistance teams, ensuring that each is operating effectively and efficiently. The manager will partner with the Manager, Professional Services to ensure that the three functional areas (professional service, proactive service, and technical assistance are working in concert to meet client expectations, contractual obligations and ADNET standards.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional technical and interpersonal skills, be highly organized and motivated, and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. Every day will present you with new and interesting challenges that will test your technical abilities as well as your problem-solving skills. This is an opportunity to represent the brand of a rapidly growing, cloud-first, company and to make a difference for our clients. Previous experience at a Managed Service Provider (MSP) is preferred.
This position requires a blend of travel to client sites combined with remote work. This position is primarily based in Connecticut. Travel between ADNET locations may be required.
- Professional development of personnel to ensure that employees are sufficiently challenged, engaged, and trained in the skills necessary to implement and support ADNET’s services.
- Daily supervision of direct reports to provide support and guidance in servicing ADNET clients and ensuring that teams are following established ADNET processes, policies, and standards.
- Coaching direct reports, mentoring key individuals, and motivating the team to exceed even their own expectations.
- Cost effective practices of delivering technical assistance through automation, optimization of processes and remediation of root causes without compromising service quality, service level objectives and client satisfaction.
- Minimize the cost of delivering Proactive Services through automation, fully leveraging partner resources, efficient process design, reduction of noise and other means without compromising service quality, contractual obligations, and client satisfaction.
- Promote customer service excellence throughout the Technical Assistance and Proactive Services teams.
- Field and resolve client escalations related to Technical and Proactive services
- Act as the incident manager to resolve high priority issues. This position has the authority and responsibility to utilize team resources in resolving acute and on-going service delivery issues.
- Act as the subject matter expert in helping engagement managers close sales.
- Monitoring and reporting of key service delivery metrics as well as analysis and creation of action plans to maintain and improve those metrics. This includes but is not limited to:
- Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and tools for the efficient delivery of technical and proactive support to clients.
- Performing Administrative duties such as time reporting, time and expense approval, invoice approval and quarterly employee reviews.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Skill Level: 10 or more years’ experience in managing a client service team in a high-volume environment that is governed by contractual service level agreements. Experience with a Managed IT Service provider or helpdesk providing services to external clients, preferred.
- Technology Experience: A solid understanding of desktop, server, networking, and cloud services management and troubleshooting principles is preferred but not required.
- Ability to make decisions in matters of significance.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for transportation to and from ADNET’s office and client locations as required. Occasional overnight travel required to attend training or visit a client site.
- Must be driven and well-organized
- Excellent customer service skills as well as written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive working both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency managing multiple projects under tight deadlines, with the ability to effectively balance priorities and meet assigned goals
- An aptitude and a desire for continual learning with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
Why Work at ADNET?
If you’re passionate about technology, eager to learn and love the thrill of making a positive difference, let’s connect about IT jobs! ADNET Technologies’ vision is to be the partner of choice for our clients and the best place to work for our employees. We’re passionate about keeping our team healthy, challenged and fulfilled, and our policies, people and workplace all reflect that. Everyone on our team can contribute to our culture and company strategy and truly make a difference.
Benefits for the Modern Workforce
ADNET Technologies offers progressive benefits packages, including a 100% covered healthcare option, a 401K match and a Responsible Time Off (RTO) policy that doesn’t limit the amount of time any employee can take off.
Our remote working policy offers employees the flexibility they need to do their jobs from anywhere. Employees receive the tools they need to collaborate in their jobs and connect with any member of the team, regardless of where they’re physically based. Based on employee feedback, ADNET Technologies is one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut from 2014 – 2021.
Apply for This Position
To apply for the Manager, Service Delivery position, please click here.